SODIUM SULFITE ANHYDROUS NA2SO4
Product Introduction of the Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous
Sodium sulfate is the inorganic compound with formula Na₂SO₄ as well as several related hydrates. All forms are white solids that are highly soluble in water.
Product Application of the Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous
1. Chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide silicate water glass and other chemical products. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in the organic synthesis laboratory.
2. A cooking agent used in the manufacture of kraft pulp in the paper industry.
3. Glass industry is used to replace soda ash as a cosolvent.
4. Textile industry is used for blending vinylon spinning coagulant.
5. It is used in nonferrous metal metallurgy, leather, etc.
6. The pharmaceutical industry is used as antidote for diarrhea and barium poisoning.
7. It is used as analytical reagent, such as dehydrating agent, digestion catalyst for nitrogen determination, interference inhibitor in atomic absorption spectrometry.
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes, we can supply the goods with long-term validity and stability.We also can accept OEM and ODM orders.
2.What is your payment term?
We can accept T/T and L/C at sight as payment term.
3.What about the delivery time?
Within 7 days after receiving your payment.
4.Do you have any certificate regarding quality control?
Yes,we have ISO9001:2008 certificate to assure you the quality.
5.Do you provide free sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample . You only need to take the express fee.