BI3 BORON TRIIODIDE 99%
Boron iodide generally refers to boron triiodide, which is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula BI3. It is a colorless, irritating odor crystal. It reacts with red phosphorus or white phosphorus and becomes incandescent. It reacts violently with water and reacts with ammonia to generate a large amount of heat. Decomposes and releases toxic iodine-containing fumes.
|Place of Origin
|Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
|Industrial catalysts for organic synthesis
|Airtight and avoid light and humidity
- Keep the packaging intact during storage and coexist with other alkalis to prevent moisture.
- Working in the boric acid in the spent fuel pool has special risks and requires special protection.
- Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Should be stored separately from alkalis and potassium, avoid mixed storage.
- The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage