SODIUM SULFATE ANHYDROUS
Sodium sulfate is the inorganic compound with formula Na₂SO₄ as well as several related hydrates. All forms are white solids that are highly soluble in water.
It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer.
1. Chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide silicate water glass and other chemical products. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in the organic synthesis laboratory.
2. A cooking agent used in the manufacture of kraft pulp in the paper industry.
3. Glass industry is used to replace soda ash as a cosolvent.
4. Textile industry is used for blending vinylon spinning coagulant.
5. It is used in nonferrous metal metallurgy, leather, etc.
6. The pharmaceutical industry is used as antidote for diarrhea and barium poisoning.
7. It is used as analytical reagent, such as dehydrating agent, digestion catalyst for nitrogen determination, interference inhibitor in atomic absorption spectrometry.