- Chemical Name: Potassium chloride
- Molecular Formula: KCl
- Molecular Weight: 74.55
- CAS: 7447-40-7
- Character: It’s white crystalline powder, odorless , tasting salty.
- Usage: In food industry, it can be used as salt substitute, fermentation adjunct, water retention agent.
- Packaging: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and heat; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Heavy metals(as Pb) ≤ppm||5|
|Alkalinity or acidity||Passes test|
|Loss on drying ≤%||1|
|I or Br||Passes test|